Schools embark on the Global Schools Award because they want to embed global learning across the school. Often it is seen as the next step after a teacher has completed the Global Teachers Award and/or the school has been a partner/expert centre in the Global Learning Programme. Having gained other Awards, for example, the Fair Achiever Award, the Rights Respecting Schools Award Level 1, Eco-schools Awards, schools may be looking for a framework to help them incorporate global learning into all aspects of the life of the school.
- What do we mean by 'Global Dimension'?
- How does it differ to other programmes?
- How much does it cost?
- How long does it take?
- When do I need to submit evidence?
- What help is available?
- How does this fit in with things we're doing?
- Which framework should we use?
Contact the Global Schools Award:
St Andrew’s Church Hall
Website designed by Charlotte Fox Marketing